We do not accept returns. We do not issue refunds. All sales are final. If you receive a damaged or bad hard drive, we will gladly replace it for you (shipping costs not included). Simply send us an emailand we will send you out a new copy.
At Rampant Design, Inc. we do not tolerate credit card fraud. No expense will be spared and all fraud without exception will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. In addition, we will pursue civil legal action seeking any loss of income related to the fraud, including business, legal fees, research costs, employee down time and loss of revenues.
Rampant Design, Inc. also considers credit card charge backs or Google Checkout disputes to be fraud if you made no reasonable effort to notify us that a problem existed and allow us considerable time to resolve or clarify the or matter.
All frivolous charge backs not only costs our employees time away from our usual and customary matters of conducting normal business, but costs us money, therefore:
YOU AGREE that if you choose to do business with Rampant Design, Inc. and file a dispute/claim or charge back with your credit card company for a situation that contradicts our terms & conditions which you agree to when placing your order OR have not allotted us sufficient time to acknowledge, confirm, and research the situation; and as of any result, you do not win the charge back argument or dispute/claim you agree to pay us $150.00 for our time responding to the matter. You authorize us to charge this amount to your credit card. If this charge is rejected, Rampant Design, Inc. will peruse legal action to recoup losses for our time associated with responding to the charge back and or dispute/claim in addition to any other fees explained below.
In the event that you win the charge back with your credit card company, Rampant Design, Inc. will attempt to recover fraudulently disputed charges plus additional costs via a third-party collection agency and your account will be reported to all credit bureaus as a delinquent collection account. This may severely damage your credit rating for at least the next seven (7) years. At this point, we will no longer accept any settlement for the debt and will only accept payment in full.
• Customer understands that Rampant does not tolerate fraudulent charge backs or frivolous disputes/claims and will proceed to collect by any means necessary.
• Customer is responsible for charge back fees consisting of attorney’s fees, fees for collection agencies or third party intervention if client fraudulently charges back or does not pay monies owed.
• If Customer charges back fraudulently, client will owe charge back fees plus amount owed.
• Company will report any outstanding balances to the three major credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, Trans Union.) as a delinquent collection account.
• Company will have the incident reported to anti-fraud databases, which will attempt to prevent any further purchases on the Internet.
• We log IP strings on all orders – any orders coming back as a chargeback due to fraudulent activities will be diligently pursued through your local jurisdiction for prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
By checking the “Terms & Conditions” box, customers are agreeing that they would like to receive a Rampant newsletter in order to be updated on the latest Rampant product releases or sales. Customers always have the option to Unsubscribe at any time if they no longer wish to receive Rampant emails by clicking the link provided within the email.
If you prefer to contact us by phone, you can reach our office at 800.373.8075 (US Only) Outside of the US, please call 1.805.835.4812
No problem, you can place an order over the phone Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time. Our number is 800.373.8075 (Toll Free US Only) or 1.805.835.4812.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Paypal. We do not accept checks, wire transfers, or money orders at this time. If you have special needs prior to placing your order please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate you.
No problem! We offer 2 different payment options. You can checkout using Paypal or a Credit Card.
As soon as the transaction has been verified, the links are sent to you automatically. Please check to see if they somehow ended up in your junk folder. If not, send us an email and we’ll be more than happy to send you links.
Products shipped using Economy Shipping leave our warehouse in 2-3 business days. Once shipped, your order will take between 3-6 business days (inside the U.S.) to arrive. For international shipping, your order can take up to 15 business days to arrive. Products shipped using Expedited Shipping (inside the U.S.) leave our warehouse in 1-2 days and should arrive in 1-2 business days. If you wish to have your order shipped to you more quickly, please contact us via phone or email BEFORE you place your order.
We recommend ordering the download links along with your DVD order, that way you can grab your product online before it arrives in the mail.
All Rampant Drives are shipped within 2-3 business days. Once shipped, your order will take between 2-3 business days (inside the U.S.) to arrive. For international shipping, your order can take up to 15 business days to arrive. If you wish to have your order shipped to you more quickly, please contact us via phone or email BEFORE you place your order.
International Orders: Please be aware of your customs laws/fees. Each country is different and there may be an extra charge for importing a drive into your country. Rampant is not responsible for any customs/import fees.
After placing your order, we will send you an email. Normally your download link will be emailed to you within 15 minutes of your order. If you have placed an order and not yet received your download information, please check your junk/spam folder. If you still cannot find the email, please submit a ticket here.
Feel free to contact us at any time with your questions. Please tell us your name and order number along with any question that you may have.
Downloads expire after 48 hours. If you were unable to download, please send us a friendly email and we will gladly send you another link to obtain your products.
Make sure to have the latest version of your Unzipping application. We recommend winrar for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac. Also verify the size of the file you downloaded is close to estimated size on the website. If you continue to have problems, feel free to contact us.
Our digital files are hosted by Amazon. We are capable of serving thousands of files at once. However, your internet connection speeds and browser preferences will only allow you to download so many files at once. Your internet browser has a set number of simultaneous downloads that it will allow at once. Our downloadable products are the complete full version of the product. This means that you could have many links to download. We cannot offer the downloads in one large zip file. If you do not wish to download the product, many products are available on DVD. If you have questions about a product or download, please send us an email and we will gladly help you out.
This really all depends on the needs of your project(s). From the very first day we opened this store, we wanted the ability to deliver digital downloads of every product. If you are in a time crunch and you need the product fast, the best method is our download option. Currently our 2K and 4K individual libraries are available as an immediate download.
Our 4K and 5K libraries are available on a Hard Drive.
International Orders: Please be aware that we have a $100 value assigned to all our products, which is mandated by the United States. We do not have any control over foreign import fees. We advise that you find out about your countries import fees before buying.
Product contents and availability are subject to change without notice.
All of our products are both Mac and PC Compatible.
You are allowed to install our products on one workstation and one personal computer or laptop as long as the purchaser of the product is the sole user of the product.
You are not permitted to distribute or resell our content. You may not repackage our products and sell as royalty free stock content.
Absolutely! Our elements are designed for you to use in your feature film, commercial, episodic television, music video, broadcast, corporate, web or other productions.
Rampant Design Tools, Inc. License Agreement
Copyright and Licensing Information COPYRIGHT MATERIAL The Contents (“Contents”) including, video files, audio files, help files and data files contained within the Collection (“Collection”) via DVD, CD, or Download are proprietary and copyrighted. This copyright is protected under U.S. and International copyright law. Rampant Design Tools, Inc. own and reserve all rights, except for those specifically granted by the license agreement below.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This is a non-exclusive, irrevocable, non-transferable license agreement between you and each of your affiliated companies and licensees (so long as such affiliated companies and licensees are not charged or otherwise pay a fee to you for the use of the Contents) and Rampant Design Tools, Inc. Read this agreement carefully before using the product. By using any part of the Contents, you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. The Contents may only be used on only one computer at any one time.
2. The Contents may be used, changed, and incorporated in your work and any element thereof. You may not sell, re-distribute, incorporate in a product or give away the contents of this collection. You must accept the Contents “as is” with no express or implied warranty.
3. The Contents may not be used with or within a production involving promotion or exploitation of illegal affairs.
4. The Contents may not be transferred to any third parties through networked computers.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rampant Design Tools, Inc. and all of its officers, directors, employees and agents (“Those Indemnified”) for any
and all losses, reasonable damages, liabilities, third party claims, reasonable costs or expenses, including reasonable outside attorneys’ fees, incurred directly or indirectly by Those Indemnified in connection with the use of the data for any unlawful, unauthorized or prohibited purpose.
6. You may not sell, sublicense, loan, give, or transfer any part of the contents to a third-party, or allow the Contents to be accessed by individuals that are not willing to comply with this agreement. Rampant Design Tools, Inc. reps and warrants that it owns or possesses all rights in and to the Contents and similarly hold you harmless with respect to any breach or alleged breach of the foregoing reps and warrants.
7. The Contents are royalty free and may be published, broadcast, distributed across all media types now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world in perpetuity except where noted by illegal use or selling in a collection.
8. Rampant Design Tools, Inc. shall not be entitled to seek or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief or to rescind or terminate this agreement, except as a result of a breach of this agreement by you, your affiliate companies or licensees.